There was so much to love about last night’s Spring Program! Our students, faculty, staff, and parents worked so hard to put together an amazing show! What a blessing it was to hear scripture, poetry, grammar jingles, alphabet songs, and historical narrations from all of our grade levels. Here were some highlights:
- Pre-K Classes sang both the traditional and puppy version of the Alphabet Song, and then recited part of 1 Corinthians, complete with hand motions.
- Kindergarten led us in the pledges of allegiance to the U.S. Flag as well as the Bible, then recited poetry (“My Shadow” by Robert Louis Stevenson) and sang us through the books of the Old Testament.
- 1st Grade treated us to the action-packed Verb jingle, and then had some poetry to share as well (“All Things Bright and Beautiful” by Cecil Frances Alexander)
- 2nd Grade took the stage and sang one of our catechism songs, then took us line-by-line through the Nicene Creed
- 3rd Grade donned historical costumes and while leading us through the history timeline song, educated us all a bit about various people featured in our study of Ancient History
- 4th Grade shared walked us through “The Road Not Taken” by Robert Frost, and then recited the first part of our campus-wide scripture memory, John 15:1-11
- 5th and 6th grade rounded us out as they finished the passage in John, and then shared the beloved “Prayer of St. Francis”